If you want to experience working in an exciting and fast-paced startup environment, CardConnect is the place for you. We provide internship opportunities that provide a glimpse into the world of payments and the booming FinTech industry. If you are looking to begin an exciting career with a diverse company, look no further! CardConnect offers a variety of entry-level positions and provides its employees with amazing career opportunities.
What We Need….
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and energetic technical writer intern who can help us create, edit, and organize content for our online knowledge center. Our knowledge center is a one-stop-shop for CardConnect documentation and we’re looking to take it to the next level by creating an industry leading self-service support site.
Your Days Will Consist Of….
• Editing existing web-based documentation for clarity, conciseness, and overall accuracy.
• Meeting with internal subject matter experts to gather information about our products and services.
• Explaining technical information in simple, easy-to-understand user content.
• Helping organize web-based content to ensure that it is accessible to its audiences.
• Playing ping pong and helping yourself to free snacks and drinks in our modern and super cool office.
You Should Be….
• Working toward a BA or BS in English/Technical Communication or a similar field.
• A team player interested in making an impact at an exciting tech startup while sharpening your tech communication skillset.
• Willing to be transparent in regards to project statuses.
• Experienced working in an online CMS, such as WordPress, Craft CMS, Joomla, etc.
• Familiar with graphics and diagramming software (i.e., Snag It, Omnigraffle, Visio).
Why Intern at CardConnect?
• You’ll have a flexible schedule.
• You’ll work with a lot of smart and fun people in the FinTech industry.
• Access to endless snacks, coffee, and drinks in our kitchen.
• Free catered lunches every Thursday.
• You’ll work in our shiny new King of Prussia office with ping pong, video games, and a meditation room to boot!
To apply for this internship, please submit your resume to:
Product Knowledge Manager