Can you see yourself on stage? O’Reilly Media can.
Experience open source as a catalyst for transformation at OSCON, the only event focused on the depth and breadth of software as a driving force in business and society. OSCON explores languages, tools, and practices that organizations today need to stay innovative and competitive. If you’ve got ideas, experience, or lessons learned, O’Reilly wants to hear from you. Deadline for CFP is January 30, 2018.
Groundbreaking and emerging open source projects—from blockchain to machine learning frameworks—will be at the center of OSCON 2018. They’re examining these topics as a means to solve critical real-world problems:
- Blockchain beyond Bitcoin
- Artificial intelligence
- Emerging languages such as Kotlin, Go, Elm
- Live coding: Python, R, Java, and C# using Jupyter Notebook
- Software methodologies, from ideation to deployment
- Cloud strategies and implementation
- Evolutionary architecture
- Distributed computing, from industrial to commercial
- Edge computing
- Open source in enterprise case studies
- SMACK stack: Spark, Mesos, Akka, Cassandra, and Kafka
This year marks OSCON’s 20th anniversary, making it the longest-running conference with open source as its central focus. O’Reilly is thrilled to be returning to Portland (July 16-19). Don’t miss it.