Election time is here! Please submit your nominations for the STC-Philadelphia Metro Chapter 2018-2019 Executive Board to help shape the future of STC-PMC.
You can nominate yourself or another person for any position on the Board.
Note: You also can use the nomination form to volunteer for a non-elected chapter role. You do not need to be a member of STC to become a volunteer.
- Nominations open today, March 26
- Voting starts April 16
- The new STC-PMC Executive Board will be announced soon after
- Elected terms are for one year (July 1 to June 30)
The available positions for the STC-Philadelphia Metro Chapter Executive Board are:
- President – The President oversees chapter operations and helps other volunteers plan, organize, and conduct chapter activities. A great post for leaders.
- Vice President – The Vice President organizes the chapter meetings and supports the President as needed. If you’d like to shape the chapter meetings for the coming year, this position is for you.
- Treasurer – The Treasurer manages all of the chapter’s funds and financial operations. Anyone with a good head for numbers would fit well in this position.
- Secretary – The Secretary serves as the membership chair and keeps the records of council meetings. Help reach out to new members and help the Board stay organized.
Note: All chapter executive candidates must be current members of the STC-Philadelphia Metro Chapter.