Saturday, March 22, 2014!
Hosted by STC Philadelphia Metro Chapter
Conference - March 22, 2014
315 York Rd, Willow Grove, PA 19090
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Join us for our full-day conference featuring multiple sessions in three tracks following a keynote presentation by STC President, Nicky Bleiel. The conference will feature a variety of topics and will include opportunities to connect and network with your peers!
New: Post Conference Networking Event!
Stop by the Iron Abbey immediately following the conference for a FREE networking event sponsored by WebWorks and Publishing Smarter! Conference attendance is not required to attend. There will be a separate registration for this event. Details will follow soon.
Visit our Conference Program page for a schedule and presentation descriptions.
STC PMC Member or Student – $45
STC Member – $60
Non-Member – $75
Lunch and door prizes will be provided!
To register, please click the button below:
The 2014 Mid-Atlantic Technical Communication Conference is in the Giant Conference Center at 315 York Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090. The Giant Conference Center features a large auditorium, three breakout session rooms, good food, refreshments, and numerous networking opportunities.
Directions from the PA Turnpike:
- Exit the PA Turnpike at Exit 343 to PA 611 South (Easton Road). Go about 1/3 mile.
- Turn left on Fitzwatertown Road. Go about 1/2 mile.
- Turn right on PA 263 (York Road). Go a little more than 1/2 mile.
- Turn left into the Giant parking lot.
- After parking, enter the Giant using the doors at right.
- After you enter the store, look for the “Community Center” sign. (The entrance is close to the cafe — we’ll have their coffee upstairs!)
- Walk through the doors and up the stairs.
If you choose to follow the Google Maps directions, be aware that its very easy to miss the left turn from PA 611 South onto Cedar Ave., and easy to get lost if you miss that turn.
Public transportation is an option. The Giant Conference Center is a five-minute walk from the SEPTA Willow Grove Regional Rail station on the Warminster Line.
Many thanks to our sponsors!
Attendees are eligible for great gifts and raffle prizes from our sponsors:
- Adobe is offering a complete copy of latest Technical Communication Suite 5 ($1699 value).
- MadCap is offering a full copy of the MadPak authoring suite ($1699 value).
- Lynda.com is offering two premium 1-year gift memberships (each a $375 value).
- O’Reilly is offering printed books and free ebook certificates.
- Rosenfeld Media is offering books plus a discount code called stcpmcconf good for 20% off of their products.