Get more out of your STC membership by joining or renewing your membership to the STC Philadelphia Metro Chapter today!
For only an additional $25 to your STC membership you get all of the following benefits and more!
- Monthly networking meetings. We make it easy to get involved by holding the monthly meetings in a different location each month to accommodate more members. Members pay just a small fee (usually $10) for each meeting which includes food and beverages. We have great programs lined up for this year! Take a look at the Events page for a preview of all the exciting topics for upcoming meetings.
- Search for local job postings on the STC-PMC site which is actively maintained by members. Post your resume for recruiters to find and to let other members know that you are available for hire!
- Local competitions. Every year the STC-PMC chapter hosts a local competition and exchanges entries with other chapters. Learn more on the Competitions page.
- Opportunities for leadership and personal growth. We are always looking for new volunteers to help run and improve the organization. Contact the President, Todd DeLuca (firstname.lastname@example.org), or any other chapter leader to learn how you can get involved.
- Preferred pricing for STC-PMC Annual Conference registration. The chapter hosts an annual conference, including a workshop the day before the conference, which draws industry experts from across the country. An event you don’t want to miss!
Still deciding whether to renew your STC membership? Big changes are coming to STC! You don’t want to miss out! Learn more about STC at: http://www.stc.org/
Here are a few additional keys points to help you make up your mind.
- No increase in dues for the 2011 membership year! As a bonus, the basic membership now includes two free archived seminars. Review the membership packages at: http://www.stc.org/membership/join-or-renew-now/1151-more-dues-information
Benefits, benefits, benefits…Learn more about all the benefits of membership at http://www.stc.org/membership.