It is with great joy that the STC Chapters of New York, Philadelphia, and Houston announce the 2014 Awardees of our Regional TechComm Competition! Congratulations to our 2014 Awardees!
- The Best of Show and Distinguished Award went to CA Workload Automation iDash – 11.3.6 (a wiki) by Jim Craig of CA Technologies.
- Eight entries or 22% received Awards of Excellence. They were from Depository Trust Clearing Corporation, Hewlett Packard, Information Builders, Medidata, University of Texas and Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
- Eleven entries or 31% received Awards of Merit. They were from Ageiss, CA Technologies, Hewlett Packard, Information Builders, Key Energy Services, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics and Sparta Solutions.
- A total of 20 entries or 56% received awards this year.
- Nine entries (Distinguished and Excellence) qualify for the International Phase of the Competition. We look forward to cheering their entries at the STC International Summit in June!
- We also recognize all who have entered this year. By submitting your work for evaluation, you are ahead of most of us by displaying your professionalism and commitment to improving your work.
Lastly, we are pleased to report that the alliance between the New York Metro, Philadelphia Metro and Houston chapters for the STC Regional TechComm Competition is alive and undeterred by geographic obstacles. We are sincerely grateful for a staunch Team of Judges and Volunteers who keep our competition alive and vibrant.
Congratulations to all!