15-18 month contract at Comcast in Philadelphia
Looking for someone who can communicate with executive level leadership within IT security and HR at Comcast, as well be able to write/communicate about cyber security.
Here is what they are looking for:
Communication Manager within HR that will be writing internal and external technical content around cyber security. They will be supporting Sr Executives at Comcast. If the person has experience writing cyber security content that is a benefit, but not required. They want someone who has that experience with technical writing in IT though.
They have been finding candidates with the technical writing experience, but no experience supporting and working with high level execs, OR they are finding people who have experience working with execs but don’t have the technical writing skills. They have also been seeing candidates more on the marketing side and this is purely a true communications role where they are writing content.
Under the direction of the Senior Director, Internal Communications for T+P, the Internal Communications Contractor will help develop and execute communications plans and activities in support of the Product and Information Security organization.
• Provides communications support to key senior executives within the Product and Information Security organization, including communications around key initiatives, high level organization announcements, speaking engagements and other communications needs.
• Provides communications support related to the rollout of key business initiatives; audiences may include employees both inside and outside the Product and Information Security organization (i.e., within T+P and within the enterprise, more broadly).
• Supports Cyber Security communications (proactive and reactive/crisis communications), in partnership with members of the Corporate Internal Communications team.
• Partners with HR and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment across the company and the timely and effective dissemination of messaging and materials to Product and Information Security employees, including reinforcement of T+P and Corporate HR messaging.
• Works in partnership with Senior Manager, SE/IT Communications and SE/IT Internal Communications Contractor.
• Activities may include drafting, editing, proofreading, and layout of content across print, online, video, digital media, including posting articles on company intranet.
• Carries out administrative aspects of communications, including event planning, distribution lists, delivery, invitations, etc.
• Identifies story ideas for newsletter and intranet posting.
• Keeps communications fresh, creative, and engaging; regularly develops and explores new ideas and strategies, such as social forums and platforms.
• Ensures proper post-project analysis and “continuous improvement” approach, with a keen eye for metrics and communications effectiveness.
• Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent; business, communications, or journalism preferred.
• Generally requires 8+ years related experience, preferably relevant internal or operational/technical communications experience.
• Ability to write quickly; distilling complex concepts into key messages is critical in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong professional demeanor and comfort interacting with senior executives across the organization and external contacts.
• Demonstrated ability to develop effective partnerships across the organization at all levels.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work within a deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to work independently, managing multiple tasks concurrently.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency in Graphic Design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc) a plus
Shobha Sharma, Recruiter, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Road Suite 100 Wayne, PA 19087
(610) 619-5158 | 800-339-8318 Ext 184 | www.judge.com