Infinity Consulting Solutions (ICS) is seeking an experienced UI/UX Developer with a strong background in web programming as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs. This position will be located in Wilmington, Delaware at a technically-forward-thinking financial services institution with an international scope.
This role will be responsible for technical efforts within a team of Site Reliability Engineers. This will include following the full life cycle development as well as lead responsibilities:
Please see required Qualifications below
• Minimum of 5 years of experience conducting usability assessments
• Strong business and product knowledge
• Strong experience with designing/updating user interface standards
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven working experience in web programming
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• Programming and web application development
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• BS in computer science or a related field.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call Jordan Mayville ASAP at (302) 425-9009 or email him at email@example.com.
If you are interested in this position, please click here.