The STC-PMC Mid-Atlantic TechComm Conference
CONDUIT 2020 is a full day event with a Philly-style vibe! The sessions feature a variety of topics including content strategy, technical writing, project management, and much more. You will have plenty of opportunities to network during the day.
The conference includes a continental breakfast, full lunch, discounted parking, and fabulous door prizes!
Conference Overview – NEW DATE: Saturday, October 17, 2020:
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and door prizes!
- Keynote speaker
- Conference sessions
- Conference registration and pricing
- Directions and parking
The conference sessions feature a variety of topics including content strategy, technical writing, project management, and much more. There will be plenty of opportunities to connect and network with your peers.
Registration: 8:15 AM -8:45 AM
Keynote and Sessions: 8:45 AM – 4:00 PM
STC Member :$165
Full-time Student/ Between Jobs: $80
Registration ends on October 9th, 2020, so sign up now!
Parking: If you plan to park at the Franklin Institute, choose the full-day conference rate of $6.00 on your registration.
Visit the Conference Speakers page for additional details about the sessions and speakers. Sessions are listed alphabetically by title.
- Keynote – Creativity: A Catalyst for Innovation by Phylise Banner
- Mastering your website 101 – Tim Esposito
- Using Online Help Data to Improve Content Development and Usability – Melissa Steventon and Kari Gulbrandsen
- Kick-start your creativity – Elizabeth Kuehn
- Unlocking the Value of the Polymath Communicator – Alissa Bonsignore
- Leadership for Optimal Team Collaboration – Christine Loch
- Interviewing SMEs and Celebrities – Nicky Bleiel
- Developing Voice Applications – Alan Houser
- How User Search Terms Can Improve the WalkMe Tool – Rob Sims
- You can create your own CMS! – Ed Marsh
- Running with the bulls: PM the PMs and live to tell about it – Viqui Dill
- Plan, Develop, Deliver: Content Strategy Workshop– Bernard Aschwanden
The Elaine Levitt and Joel Gershman Education and Conference Center
The Franklin Institute
271 North 21st Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
The Institute is located at the intersection of 20th Street and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway and is easily reached by driving or public transportation.
Thank you to all our event sponsors!
You can check them out on our CONDUIT 2020 Sponsorship page.
Interested in Sponsoring? Contact our Sponsorship team to find out how you can contribute to CONDUIT.