Once again, STC-PMC is a proud sponsor of TC Summer Camp. At last year’s camp, our own Todd DeLuca was one of the experts on the opening panel. PMC leaders will be at the event. If you are interested in going to the event and wish to carpool, reach out to the PMC leadership.
What is TC Camp?
TC Camp is an Unconference focused on Technical Communications issues, skills, challenges, and the various applications used by technical communicators.
The purpose of TC Camp is to provide a local conference for technical communicators that is driven by the members of that community–writers, editors, designers, and the people who support them.
- Date: Saturday, 9 September 2017
- Time: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Venue: District Architecture Center (DAC)
- WiFi will be available, so you can Tweet and blog!
- Bring: Curiosity, business cards, portable device (for notes, blogging, etc), and a laptop if you’re attending a workshop.
- Suggest and Vote on Topics: After you’ve registered, you can suggest topics of interest!
- Questions, feedback, coordination? Email your camp counselors